The Sand Dollar Home Team with Keller Williams Realty Gold was voted Best Real Estate Team in the Best of Englewood Contest two years running! Meet the team:
• Leslie Brown, Team Lead and Listing Specialist/Realtor Consultant-Having worked in the service industry for over20 years, and Real Estate Sales for over 17 years, she is combining her people skills, negotiating ability and knowledge of the local market to bring you an unsurpassed level of service as your FloridaRealEstate Consultant.
• Luz Serrano, Buyer Specialist-Luz is our Buyer Specialist! Her bilingual skills allow us to better serve our clients! With over 15 years of working in sales, she will be your go-to expert for any of your real estate purchasing needs.
• Faith Jacobson, Inside Sales Agent –As Leslie’s daughter, Faith has been watching and learning about Real Estate for 16 years and has been working hands-on for 2 years with the team. She has a bachelor’s degree in Management from Everglades University. Recently obtaining her real estate license, Faith has recently moved into an inside sales role for the team and has experience with both the agent side and admin side of real estate!
• Ashley Stephenson, Marketing & Director of Operations-With a degree in Communications from Ohio University, Ashley joins the team with 12 years of marketing, social media and graphic design experience in professional sports. She is now putting those skills to use in the real estate field to provide you maximum exposure for your listing! Plus, she is well-versed in the process of going from listings to closings.
•Paula Frugia, Transaction Coordinator-Paula comes to us with 18 years working in real estate and 5 years working in the title business in Texas, before coming back on the real estate side by joining our team as our Transaction Coordinator. With experience working from all angles of a transaction, she will make sure all your needs are met from contract to close…and beyond!
• Chase Jacobson, Photography and Videography Specialist-Chase has extensive knowledge of local neighborhoods and is backed with a bachelor’s degree in marketing from The University of South Florida. His photography (including drone photography), videography, print marketing and business knowledge is a great asset to our team and will be an invaluable asset for the sale of your home!